16 Mar 2011

Portfolio presentation ideas

I have been looking at developing my portfolio to showcase my work for upcoming interviews and have just been gathering information about how best to display my work. For the portfolio itself i'am going to use a post binding technique to give a handmade yet professional feel so will be looking at something like the image below...


As for content and how it will be displayed I think where possible I will try to show my work in situ, so if it is stationary it will be mocked up and product shots will be taken, again the same for any other mock ups. For web work i'm going to take an agency approach and mock sites up onto Imac and macbook images to show how they will look on screen. So hopefully overall the portfolio should have a more commercial feel, watch this space.



0 comments: